Normally, when you get a drug test, you go to a medical testing center. You just pay for a fee, do a urine sample or whatever test, wait for the results, and you’re good to go or your drug test turns up negative. However, there are drug testing kits that you can use at home. That’s right, there are kits sold so that people can perform these tests on their own. A good example would be a swab drug test kit and a good example is the saliva confirm mouth swab drug test kit by confirm bio sciences.
How does oral swab drug testing work?
- The kit itself looks like a small box. What you do is that you put the part of the kit over your tongue. Then put it inside your mouth and wait for a couple of minutes.
- You can check and see the gauge if it has enough saliva to work with. You can just read the instructions more and see what you need because different testing kits have different methods.
- Once you have enough saliva on the kit, just close it, and wait for the results. The results should be around 10 minutes but you can wait a couple of more minutes if you want to.
- Then, reveal the results to see if you are positive for drugs which are indicated by a specific line of bars. Once again, just read the instructions to find out what the results mean because it could also be a case where the test failed.
Just a few things to keep in mind
- You can perform these tests at home when you have the right kit.
- The results may not be usable for requirements for your job applications. After all, you did the testing on your own so you may still need to have official results. Then again, it gives you an idea of what drugs you have used up.
- The testing kit also shows results for alcohol intake, tobacco usage, and more.
Buy the right drug testing kit for your own usage at home via an oral swab test.